


Oh, this was the most terrible thing-I broke my knuckle!!! I had to wear a cast for 3 weeks then I had to wear a splint for two weeks. You want to know how it happened? Well I was running to Ellie who was in MY fort I built. And some how my finger got caught in the door, I kept going and I twisted around, my finger still stuck. So I cried (Don't laugh, it hurt REALLY bad.) for about an hour, and then I wimpered the rest of the day. Oh, I don't want to remember the day when the doctor said "She has a pretty bad fracture, We will have to put a cast on her."
So they did. The only good part about it is #1. I got A LOT of attention, #2. I got to pick the color, BLUE!! And #3 Every one I knew signed it, that made me feel better somehow. It didn't stop me from surfing though!!!

2 comments:
Yeah that is not fun when you brake your knuckle and have to get a cast. :(
~*~Kimberly~*~
When r u going to make another blog? They are awesome!
Post a Comment